Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fyrestorm Creations


All the Polymer Lampwork style polymer beads are handmade by me and it has czech glass and Swarovski crystal beads all over it as well as glass lampwork beads by other artisans. I have also used Bali silver bead caps.The main body of the bracelet is made up of Czech glass beads & Polymer beads.The main body of the bracelet is made up of Czech glass beads and glass cream pearls.The Theme Beads Include:Flying PigsPink RosesAll the dangles are handwired for strength and durability.Finished off with a bali toggle claspThe bracelet measures just over 7" and can be customized for a better fit. Just let me know.All of my pieces are one of a kind. I certainly do repeat themes however, each item is distinctly different. I choose the beads and accent pieces for each item individually so that no two are ever the same.When you choose a piece of jewelry from Fyrestorm Creations, rest assured that you are receiving a truly one of a kind treasure.We know that there are a lot of choices on Etsy and we thank you for choosing Fyrestorm Creations.I stand behind my work 100% if you have a problem with a piece I will fix or replace it. to purchase this awesome tiem or view other items this artist have for sale visit: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5548792

No comments:

Post a Comment