Saturday, January 24, 2009


Great for birthdays, thank-you's or whatever you need a pretty card for!This is a set of 4 different 3x5inch images are signed and mounted on heavy white card stock, 1/4 fold size at 4x5-1/4 inch. These are high-quality laser prints on satin 133lb. card stock. They are finished with fixative so they won't rub off, unlike some other prints, and attached using acid, PVC and lignin free adhesive. You can click on the images to see the better sizes.Each card comes with a matching white envelope.Bright, vivid color prints, all taken by me, of the forest in my back yard. These also make great instant art, just pop them into your favorite 4x5 frame and you're done!I can also print the photos of only one or two of the images if you would like, just convo me for details.Shipped regular mail, with cardboard to keep them flat and safe. I can add insurance for a small extra fee, just convo me for details.10% of the total sales of this item goes towards my charity of the month.

1 comment: