Thursday, January 29, 2009

Western Mountain


Okay I have one of these but a tigereye stone in the belly. I have to tell you I love this necklace I have a matching set of earrings they are a must for any pig lover. An entirely sterling silver Flying Pig pendant with a 10 mm Blue Ulexite stone. This pendant weighs 5 grams and measures 3/4 of an inch from top to bottom. Blue Ulexite is a fiber optic quartz that is very beautiful and durable. Ulexite is known for its 'eye' similar to Cat's Eye. I design and hand make all of my Etsy jewelry posts. This is a brand new piece and marked as sterling silver. I include a 24 inch adjustable black satin cord and a gift box. This is a solid piece that will last forever and it is really adorable. Thank you for reading this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment