Sunday, May 10, 2009

QUEEN OF HEARTS COSTUME OR SPECIALTY DRESS by Rockerchic


This is to cute here is what rockchic said about this dress.
This is a "Queen of Hearts" Costume Rocker made for Halloween. You can have me make a costume like this for you or you and I can brainstorm and come up with something similar yet different. This is made from all cotton fabrics... and tulle. There is a zipper in the back, a sewn in slip with tulle to puff out the dress, the top layer of skirt, with the drape, and a reversible, removable sash..also....Gauntlet sleeves, a wand made of cards, and a "crown" (hair band) covered with tulle, cards and ribbon... If you like this style but would prefer it in a Flower Girl Dress made of different fabrics... I can do that too...The price listed is for this exact dress with no changes.... If you would like to change things around, add this... take away that, or change fabrics... please let me know ahead of time... I will get prices together and get an estimate for you...There is a 10 day turn around for this dress. Please visit : http://www.artfire.com/users/rockerchic

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shannon! Thanks for featuring me and my dress!

    I really appreciate it!!!!

    ReplyDelete