Monday, April 13, 2009

Hand-Crocheted Apple Cozy by UnravelMe

Dress your apple in style with this cute little apple cozy! Not only will everyone at the office notice your lunch, it will help keep your apple from bruising as well. Hand-Crocheted from my hands to yours in a bright blue 100% cotton with attached wood button.Measures approximately 4 inches wide x 3.5 inches tall, this fits an average sized apple. If you would like a larger cozy made, please convo me, thanks!Care Instructions: This cozy can be machine-washed on gentle cycle and dried on low heat, however, as with all cottons, it may shrink and fuzz up in the dryer just a tad, so I recommend laying flat to dry. for more awesome items by this artist please visit: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5911687

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my apple cozy, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these apple cozies. I came across this seller in an etsy chat room just the other day. Such cute fruit! lol. Great pics too. Love these!!

    ReplyDelete