Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pot Belly Pig Sunscreen


So I was once again sitting here asking myself what would I like to tell everyoen about this week. I start going through fellow pig websites and found the PBP sunscreen. I remeber the one time my pig vinny burnt himself really bad playing in the sun all day. I felt so bad for him. I had just stared learning about pigs and did not know they made such products. PBP Sunscreen is formulated with the maximum sunscreen available. When used daily before placing your pet pig(s) outside, PBP Sunscreen will protect their hair and skin from the sun's harmful bleaching rays. Also helps prevent staining from grass, urine, and manure. A Citronella scented formula makes for excellent use in fly-infested areas. for mor info on this product please visit: http://www.pigs4ever.com/PotBelliedPigProducts/skin_care.htm

2 comments: